Red Curry with Beef and Pea Eggplants
|Chao Koh Coconut Milk||200 millilitres|
|Coconut Milk Mixed with Water||400 millilitres (Ratio 2 : 2)|
|Red Curry Paste||2 tablespoons|
|Fish Sauce||2 tablespoons|
|Sliced Thai Eggplant||4 eggplants|
|Sliced Red Goat Peppers|
1. Add coconut milk mixed with water into a pot and heat up. When it is staring to boiled, add beef and simmer until it’s cooked. Remove from heat.
2. Add coconut milk into a pan. Add red curry paste and stir.
3. Bring the pot to re-cook and and the cooked red curry paste. Stir until it is well-mixed.
4. When it’s boiled, decrease the heat to low. Add fish sauce and sugar.
5. Add sliced Thai eggplants, pea eggplants, and sliced red goat peppers. Wait until it is boiled again.
6. Add sweet basil on top and remove from heat.
- Cook coconut milk and red curry paste separately will make a strong color of curry, which helps to look more delicious.