Red Curry with Crispy Pork and Lychees
|Crispy Pork Belly||1½ cups|
|Red Curry Paste||1 tablespoon|
|Chao Koh Coconut Milk||1 cup|
|Coconut Milk Mixed with Water||1 cup (Ratio 2:2)|
|Fish Sauce||½ tablespoon|
|Palm Sugar||½ tablespoon|
|Sweet Bail||¼ cup|
|Kaffir Lime Leaves||3 leaves|
|Morning Glory||10 units|
1. Add coconut milk into a pot with low heat and stir until it’s boiled.
2. Add red curry paste, followed by kaffir lime leaves and crispy pork. Stir until everything is mixed well.
3. Increase the heat to medium, then add coconut milk mixed with water. Add fish sauce and palm sugar.
4. Add morning glory and lychee.
5. Cook until it’s boiled again. Then, add sweet basil and dried chili. Remove from heat.